Wednesday, September 19, 2007

#20. Podcasts (week 11)

I subscribed to a food podcast. It has recipes and general cooking tips. It's pretty interesting.

Podcasts are another good way to quickly get valuable information to wide audience. It is hard for me to commit to checking something like a podcast or a bloglines account regularly. I barely have time to check a couple of websites, when I group everything of interest together in one spot, it is great for organization purposes, but if i read it all I would never get any work done. Hence, my bloglines account is overflowing with interesting tidbits of news that I will probably never get to read. I have a feeling that the same thing will happen with my podcasts.

Podcasts are a great idea, but I think the only way that I could get into using them more is if I synced up the podcasts that I subscribe to with my ipod. That way I could listen to them on the go.

No comments: