Friday, June 29, 2007

#5b. RSS & Newsreaders 2 (week 4): Find some feeds

So I used a couple of search engines to find more RSS feeds. I used feedster and technorati, and had limited success. Ultimately I ended up just using google to find more feeds that I was interested in. I selected four new feeds today; top Stories from cnn.com, movie reviews from rottentomatoes.com, and both college football and college basketball feeds from espn.com. I was able to find the links to the RSS feeds on these site with no trouble.


I think that I might add a couple of more feeds to my bloglines account, but i might have to remove some as well. I think that having all of my news delivered to one spot simplifies things, but now I have so much content to read everyday that it is becoming overwhelming. I need to weed out my list.

p.s. my favorite feed by far is the one that delivers clips of the Daily Show.

No comments: